Must be a coding night for me, as I’ve been cleaning up a few things and fixing bugs. First up, I’ve been tweaking the way the tags display on the site. I added the ability to limit the tag cloud display and then did just that in the plugin. Now, only the top 25 tags show. I also now sort case insensitive. I also added a “View All Tags” link, since I don’t display all the tags by default.
In addition to the plugin change, I also added tag displays to the news articles and made them hot links, including the front page. This should make it easier to jump around and view similar articles. I now add a [More] to every article to make it easier to get to the full article page.
I also fixed a few display bugs that I noticed didn’t work in Safari. This was mostly around images. Lastly, I think I fixed an annoying bug that only I had. When editing an article, it would remove the newlines. This was a pain when I was going through and adding tags. Hopefully I’ve nipped this one in the bud.